Do you wish to join RIMC? If yes, then you’re at the right place!
Alar Academy provides the best coaching for the RIMC Entrance Exam. Register today and join the latest batch.
Call Now At +91-9711149801 for Registration. Only a few seats remaining. Hurry and join as soon as possible.
Rashtriya Indian Military College is the full form of RIMC. The RIMC entrance exam is conducted for providing admission to boys on a national level in the Rashtriya Indian Military College that is situated in Dehradun. The exam is conducted twice a year. In 1922, the Ministry of Defense established this grade a institute. The main aim of establishing this school was to provide quality education and training to the young boys of the country and prepare them well to serve the nation by joining the Indian Armed Forces in the future.
We provide coaching for the RIMC Entrance Exam at Alar Academy for the past few years and have got excellent results and a large number of selections. Our students have performed extraordinarily in the entrance exam and they have bagged places in the prestigious defense institutes of the nation.
The staff at our institute is very experienced and expert in preparing the students for the exam. The teachers also help the students to build their overall personalities so as to prepare them to face the challenges in near future with complete hard work and confidence. Various skills and tricks are taught to the students for fast and accurate problem-solving in the RIMC entrance exam. The staff focuses on the overall development of the students.
Register now for admission at Alar Academy to fulfill your dream of entering the RIMC. Register for the best RIMC Coaching Near Rewari today.
Some details that you need to keep in mind if you wish to appear in the RIMC Entrance Exam are mentioned below:
● Only boys are eligible for taking admission to the Rashtriya Indian Military School (RIMC).
● The candidate applying for the examination must be between the age of 11½ to 13 years.
● The exam is conducted for two sessions:
1. January Session
2. July Session
● The examination form for the January session is released in the month of March of the previous year. The exam is conducted in the month of June for the January session and the result is declared in the month of September. The interview is conducted in the month of January.
● The examination form for the July session is released in the month of September of the previous year. The exam is conducted in the month of December for the July session and the result is declared in the month of March. The interview is conducted in the month of July.
● The examination form can be obtained from the Rashtriya Indian Military School, Dehradun only. You can also send a self-addressed envelope along with the demand draft in favor of “The Commandant, Rashtriya Indian Military School, Dehradun” for the application fee to obtain the application form.
● The application fee for the entrance exam is Rs.600 for the General Candidates and Rs.555 for SC/ST candidates.
● Two copies of the application form along with two passport size photographs are to be submitted by the candidate.
● The Domicile, birth certificate, and caste certificate are also to be attached by the candidates along with the application form.
● The candidate must have passed class 7th from a recognized school as the RIMC provides admission only in class 8th.
The syllabus for RIMC Entrance Exam consists of four subjects:
1. Mathematics: Number system, HCF & LCM, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Time & Distance, Squares & Square Roots, Ratio & Proportions, Simple Interest, Mensuration, etc.
2. English: Errors, Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitutions, Idioms and Phrases, Essay Writing, Story Writing, Letter Writing, etc.
3. General Knowledge: History, Current Affairs, Geography, Sports, etc.
4. General Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
The exam consists of three parts basically which are as follows:
1. Written Examination:
|Subject||Maximum Marks (50% marks are compulsory for passing)|
The mathematics and general knowledge papers can be answered in English or Hindi based on the candidate’s choice.
2. Interview:- The students who clear the written exam are called for the interview. The interview is of 50 marks and the candidate needs to get at least 50% marks to qualify this stage of the entrance examination. In the interview, the intelligence and the overall personality of the candidate are tested.
3. Medical Examination:- The candidate who clears the written examination and interview is then subjected to a medical examination as only the medically fit candidate is allowed to get admission to the RIMC. The medical test is conducted only in a Military Hospital. One can go to any Army, Navy, or Airforce hospital for getting the medical examination done.
The medical examination doesn’t imply that the selection final. It is just a part of the selection procedure.
The stakeholders at RIMC are given a scholarship by the state government. The amount of scholarship varies from state to state all across India and the amount of the scholarship also lies between Rs.10,000.00 to Rs.48,000.00
In Nagaland, the complete fee of the students of RIMC is reimbursed.
● Study material is provided to the students according to the latest syllabus.
● Regular doubt clearing sessions to clear all the queries of the students.
● Daily practice papers are provided and hence it helps the students to increase the problem-solving capability.
● Previous year paper discussions to know about the exam pattern in a better way.
● Online classes are also available at Alar Academy.
● Recorded video lectures provided to the students for future reference.
● Experienced, skilled, and expert teachers to teach the students in the best ways possible.
Know more about the top RIMC Coaching Classes Near Rewari. Call now to register for the classroom course.
Contact Now At +91-9711149801 Only Limited Seats Available!! Hurry Up & Apply Today.