RIMC Exam is an entrance exam conducted twice a year by RIMC - Rashtriya Indian Military College, to offer admission to young boys at Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun. It is an inter-service and Category A institution established by the Ministry of Defence in 1922.
RIMC has a vision of preparing the young boys for defence services and imparting them the desired knowledge to excel in the armed forces. It is known as the feeder institution for the National Defence Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and the Indian Armed Forces. Joining the best RIMC Coaching Centre in Charkhi Dadri - Alar Academy is the best route to fulfil your dream of joining RIMC.
Following are the benefits offered by one of the best RIMC coaching institutes in Charkhi Dadri:
• We will update you about the important dates of the RIMC exam conducted twice a year.
• We will assist you in filling the entrance exam and fulfil the related requirements.
• We will provide you with the top-quality study material prepared by our experienced and qualified faculty.
• At RIMC Coaching Centre in Charkhi Dadri, our faculty will teach you the latest techniques and strategies required to clear the RIMC exam. • We allow you to pick any of the batches as per your requirement (Regular, Early Morning, Late Evening, or Weekend).
• We will also provide the video recordings of the class for reference purposes.
• We conduct the RIMC online test series and mock tests to increase the confidence of our students.
• We conduct special doubt sessions so even the smallest of your doubts will be taken care of.
• At RIMC Exam Coaching, we offer hostel facilities for students outside of Charkhi Dadri or other parts of the country.
At our RIMC Coaching Centre in Charkhi Dadri, you will get the timely information about all the important dates of the RIMC exam.
|Admission||RIMC Dehradun Entrance Examination|
|Article Category||Admission and Application Info|
|Academic Year||June 2021|
|Admission Frequency||Twice a Year|
|Conducting Body||RIMC, Dehradun|
|Admission Month||January & July|
|Mode of Application Procedure||Offline|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|For General Category:||600|
|For SC/ ST or Others:||555|
25 cadets are admitted to RIMC every 6 months. The candidate should not be less than 11½ years of age or must not have attained the age of 13 on 1 January or 1 July of the term he joins in. Admissions are made for Class VIII only.
At the time of joining RIMC, the candidate must be studying in Class VII or have passed Class VII from a recognized school. The candidate must be medically fit as per the prescribed medical standards.
The syllabus for RIMC Entrance Exam consists of four subjects:
1. Mathematics: Number system, HCF & LCM, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Time & Distance, Squares & Square Roots, Ratio & Proportions, Simple Interest, Mensuration, etc.
2. English: Errors, Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitutions, Idioms and Phrases, Essay Writing, Story Writing, Letter Writing, etc.
3. General Knowledge: History, Current Affairs, Geography, Sports, etc.
4. General Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
The exam consists of three parts basically which are as follows:
1. Written Examination:
|Subject||Maximum Marks (50% marks are compulsory for passing)|
The candidate can answer Mathematics and General Knowledge exam in either English or Hindi. The qualification criteria is to obtain a minimum of 50% in each subject.
2. Interview:- The interview consists of a viva-voce test of 50 marks to judge the candidate based on his personality, confidence, and intelligence. The minimum passing mark is 50%..
All the candidates selected in the interview will have to undergo a medical examination at a selected Military Hospital and only the medically fit candidates will be considered for selection in RIMC. Kindly note that medial examination forms only a part of a system of selection and does not imply the final selection of the candidate.
Being the best RIMC Coaching Centre in Charkhi Dadri, we will prepare you to clear all the levels of the selection procedure and achieve your dream of studying in RIMC.
Various state governments grant scholarships to merit students. The scholarship amount varies from state to state and is between 10,000 to 48,000 per year. Nagaland offers full reimbursement for the bills.